You may complete the Rental Application online for any of our available properties by clicking "Apply Now" on the property you are interested in.
- WE CANNOT ACCEPT ONLINE PAYMENT OF APPLICATION FEE'S AT THIS TIME. APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL ALL NECESSARY INFORMATION IS RECEIVED AND PAYMENT IS MADE IN FULL IN OUR OFFICE.
- Each tenant, (18 years or older), must complete the rental application online. An application fee of $35 per adult applicant must be paid within 5 business days or your online application will be purged. Payment can be made by check or cash (sorry, no credit/debit cards) and dropped off or mailed to our office, checks may be made payable to ACPM. We will also need a copy of your photo ID(s) and social security card(s). For your convenience, we have an after-hours night drop.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age in order to sign the rental agreement. All occupants over the age of 18 must sign the rental agreement.
- Applicant’s employment and/or other sources of income will be verified. Length of employment and/or job stability is a factor of consideration. Applicants must provide at least 3 months of most current income verification at the time application is submitted, (e.g. paystubs, 1099, bank statements, award letter, etc). Your gross monthly income must meet or exceed three times the monthly rent of the residence in which you wish to rent. Outstanding debts will be taken into consideration.
- Current and prior landlord references will be checked. Failure to pay rent on time, give 30 day notice in writing prior to termination of tenancy, to protect property, or to respect the rights of other residents may disqualify the applicant.
- You cannot have an unlawful detainer (eviction) judgment against you.
- The cultivation of medicinal marijuana IS NOT allowed on these properties. United States Federal law supersedes California state law in this matter.
- Applicant may be disqualified as a result of negative references.
- Overly aggressive, confrontational, rude or unprofessional behavior shown at any point during the application process or throughout tenancy, may indicate an inability to behave well with neighbors and/or management, and may disqualify applicant or lead to termination of tenancy.
This application may be used for all rental properties listed by Amador County Property Management. Processing time varies for each application, normally you should hear back in 3-5 days. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the application please give us a call at the office.