ACPM Property Owner Services
Full Service Property Management:
- Place the property on our website with interior and exterior photos and details about the property at no additional charge.
- We will add your property to our weekly Buy & Sell & Ledger Dispatch display ads at no additional charge.
- Show property to prospective tenants.
- Full background check on all applicants including credit, employment, income, rental history and bank account verifications.
- Once the property owner has selected a tenant, we complete all necessary rental contracts and disclosures.
- The fee for renting/leasing the property is 50% of one months rent with a $500 minimum.
- After move-in, we will be the point of contact for any maintenance or repair requests. After getting owner approval, we will contact and schedule any vendors needed to go out to the property.
- We collect monthly rental payments on the owner’s behalf. We then deduct management fees and any maintenance/repair fees paid out by ACPM and send you a check along with a monthly statement detailing all fees deducted.
- Complete routine maintenance inspections with your tenant 6 months after move in and annually thereafter.
- Upon move-out, we will handle all move-out inspections and security deposit deductions, if any.
- The full service management fees are 10% of monthly rents.
Placement only service:
- Our placement only services are the same as above except after the tenant moves in, the property owner takes over and will handle all rent collection, maintenance/repairs, move out procedures, etc.
- The cost for placement only service is 50% of the 1st month’s rent with a minimum charge of $500.00